Welcome to my mind

"Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it, your enemies won't belive it."

True story :]

2010. január 28., csütörtök

Almost a month...

It's almost feb and i finally found out what account i used to sign in my blog... Have i told im pretty much a loser most of the time? Whatever... not trying to be a complainer as well.

But i will have to start with complaining still. Oh dear New Years Evening.. it was suuuuuch a disaster!
The party we planned to go seemed to be a great idea, the Utopia party which takes places in a "virgin" club every year, and that place was the "Glass Palace" (Üvegpalota) in the heart of the city.
Bottom line, we missed the pre-sale of the tickets, so we could only try at NYE again.
We had a couple of drinks at a turkish exchange student girl's flat, and than 3of us went to buy the tickets, but it came out they can't guarantee the accession even if you have a ticket already. That is very nice, fuck you very much.
So the tipical "let's go find a place - pilgrimage" started, and we ended up on the streets, got kicked out of a house party of some spoilt snob buda-kids before we even got there, and ended up in the rain on the other side of the city, very far from home...
What can i say?
If there is a flat available plus some friends, never expect better than that!

Than the other disaster was when 2010 started with a stryke, the stryke of the public transport company to be specific, which meant 5days of total traveling death in the whole capital of Budapest. It was incredibly pissing. We were scratching each other's bottoms home. So boring.

On the 5th of january i went to the hospital to get operated with a cysta in my face, everything went well, except i spent a night with two little kids and their mothers in the hospital room, and it was way too warm, and i could only breathe through my mouth because my nose was blocked with a bandage i had to change in every hour cuz i was bleeding so much. I made it, even though the operation lasted 1hour 20mins instead of 15-20mins as they said.

I have high blood pressure (very high), so they sent me to checkups, and it came out i have glaucoma on both eyes.

Bottom line, im taking two kind of drugs to my blood-pressure, and two kind of eyedrops to my glaucoma in the moment.
Good news I finally got the drug with the lactose enzyme, so i can eat some milk products if i take one before. I could finally drink hot chocolate without belly pains and allergic reacton. Hurray!

These things are not bringing me down anymore, just the temperature is killing me here!
Already 32 people died in the cold in january (in Hungary) and most of the people in their own houses, i think thats pretty sad.
What is sad for me that i don't have a car.
Good thing again i convinced my bf to not go to the shopping mall today, but on saturday when my mom lends us the car. Have i mentioned i love to drive?

There is one thing i love about the snow : at night, it's never dark, that magical pinkish light covers everything, and it's so so gorgeous!
We take my dog to the field every night, he loves to run around in the snow and play with my bf.

Other sad thing in january is the exchange students leaving who only came here for one semester, and a russian guy Oljeg left as well, he was my boyfriend's best friend here and i liked him very much as well.
We had a goodbye party for him, and that was one of those nights when everything turns out well, i felt like a princess with 5 guards in the club hahaha
Oh we had such a great time :)
I was driving that night, so everyone kept on saying poor me becaues i can't drink LoL
I am honest when i say i only need good mood and great company to enjoy myself a lot, not alcohol - that one is only making me sick actually hahahah
We shaked our ass like never before :) Love to party with my love^^

After everyone left, and the exams finished we have plenty of time, but not enough money to do whatever we want, but we are watching Two and a half man and movies like Snatch (Guy Ritchie is awesome), The Fall (beautiful places and pictures but very boring for my taste), Over the hedge (classical fav for me, i lol every time i watch it again), Law abiding citizen (brilliant movie), and an old classic the Devil's advocate.
They finally started to film new episodes of Dr.House again, so we could finally satisfy our House ADDICTION.
Belive me we drool and fall in ecstasy everytime we see a new episode.

/im off to watch The Visitor with mom and my love=Pablo/
- to be continued-

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése